Zum Hauptinhalt springen
Information for helpers
What is the goal of Rotaract KidsCamp Suisse?
- To organize a fun holiday camp for 20-25 children with socially disadvantaged backgrounds in the age of 8-14 years.
- Rotaractors, Rotarians, friends and family are welcome to join us as volunteers!
What can YOU do?
- Join us as a volunteer during the KidsCamp week.
- Join the helper workshop (Saturday, 31.07. + Sunday, 01.08.).
Learn about how to work with children und get to know the other volunteers!
- You don’t necessarely need to stay for the whole week!
- Click here to look at the different volunteering jobs.
What do we need from you?
- We are legally required to have a „Special excerpt from the swiss criminal records“ of all volunteers at the KidsCamp to ensure that you are allowed to work with children.
- We will prepare a confirmation for you with which you will have to order the „special excerpt from the swiss criminal records“ (here).
- This will cost you CHF 20 , which will be reimbursed to you at the check-in.
- You have to bring the „special excerpt from the swiss criminal records“ to the KidsCamp.
- You have to take the gondola up to Marbachegg, cars are sadly not allowed up there.
- Lots of enthusiasm and joy in playing and working with children. 🙂
What do you get from us?
- A cozy bed in the Ferienheim Schrattenblick
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A KidsCamp Suisse T-shirt
- Until the age of 30 you have the right to take unpaid leave for (extracurricular) youth work once a year for one week (according to Art. 329e Obligationenrecht (OR)). Click here for more information.